IFERP will be essential to the Global technical community and to Technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.IFERP has more than 14,000 Professional Members and 18,000 Student Members from all over the world.
- Any persons possessing Master’s degree in the field of Engineering & Technology or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Engineering, Science & Technology can apply for the Professional membership of IFERP.
- Those working in the area of Engineering Research and Business, but not possessing the aforesaid qualifications can also apply for the membership.
- IFERP Professional members are engaged in various research and development activities and are playing a pioneer role to review the research papers and to make the technical events and conference successful.
- All students members will be certified and provided with membership certificates.
- IFERP encourages and supports students by appointing its members to provide necessary guidance to build and globalize their innovative ideas.
- With IFERP student membership one could avail a global contact with its professionals associated in the field of engineering and technology.
- Discounts for all IFERP events including International Conferences, Webinars, and Foreign Events, will be provided to members.
- Institutional Membership with IFERP offers engineering colleges, universities, & institutions exclusive opportunities for mutual collaboration that are aimed at working together towards academic advancement as well as research & development in diverse areas within the fields of engineering, science and technology.
- IFERP will provide world-class offerings and assistance in organizing high level International Conferences every year at the institution.
- IFERP will support in initiating pioneering student’s chapter activities within their institutions.